Team Kenya has impacted on over 60,000 people since we were founded 10 years ago. We take great pride in monitoring and evaluating the impact of our work and using any lessons learned to enhance our activities.
In 2018, our work had the following impact:
- 8,000 people trained in child rights and school-related gender-based violence prevention.
- Over 5,500 pupils have improved standards of education
- Clean drinking water is available to 4,500 school students
- 5,000 children, teachers and parents have access to computers and books
- Over 2,700 family members have improved food security
- 88% of income was spent on charitable activities
Here is our full Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) R...Read more
Our Brighter Futures programme uses mixed gender football as...Read more
As Team Kenya became a Charity Incorporated Organisation (CI...Read more
In 2015 we completed a comprehensive research project into t...Read more
Over 50% of girls in Ndhiwa drop out of primary school befor...Read more
Ndhiwa is a rural region in Kenya where the majority of the ...Read more