Team Kenya has impacted on over 60,000 people since we were founded in 2008. We take great pride in monitoring and evaluating the impact of our work and using any lessons learned to enhance our activities.
In 2019, our work had the following impact:
- 1,900 people trained in child rights and school-related gender-based violence prevention.
- Over 11,000 pupils have improved standards of education
- Over 5,000 girls are safe and happy in school
- 8,000 children, teachers and parents have access to computers and books
- Over 4,000 family members have improved food security
Here is our full Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) R...Read more
Our Brighter Futures programme uses mixed gender football as...Read more
In 2015 we completed a comprehensive research project into t...Read more
Over 50% of girls in Ndhiwa drop out of primary school befor...Read more
Ndhiwa is a rural region in Kenya where the majority of the ...Read more