Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
Join us as we summit Kilimanjaro and reach the snow-capped roof of Africa.
Join this spectacular trek and marvel at dramatic lava towers, glaciers and ice cliffs as you make your way up the highest free standing mountain in the world.
This seven day trek along the scenic Machame Route is one of the most popular on Kilimanjaro, because it allows additional time for acclimatization giving you the greatest chance of success.
2019 – dates TBC
- You pay £1,225 and raise as much as you can towards our projects.
- You pay a £250 registration fee and have a fundraising target of £3,500. Your £250 fee goes towards your overall total.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 2 Night’s Bed and Breakfast in Moshi
- Quality, waterproof, four season private mountain sleeping tents
- Professional, experienced mountain guides
- All park fees
- Accommodation, food and drink provided on the mountain
- International flights
- Tanzanian Visa